Thermophysical Laboratory (TPL) is a part of the Department of Physics in the Faculty of Natural Sciences at Constantine the Philosopher University.
Research in TPL focuses on the investigation of thermophysical and mechanical properties of ceramic and building materials by the following methods:
- Differential thermal analysis
- Differential scanning calorimetry
- Thermomechanical analysis
- Laser-flash, hot-wire, and hot-plate methods
Besides research, TPL organizes education for the undergraduate and graduate students in the study program Materials Physics. Three different certified degrees are available in materials physics.
- The Bachelor of Science degree
- The Master of Science degree
- The Ph.D. degree